Thursday, July 12, 2012

BARNS & HEY ROLLS

ISO 100, f/14, 1/5 second, 19mm
  I am a complete sucker for barns and hey rolls! My mornings before I go to work are usually spent diving back roads looking for one or the other. Or both.
  Tuesday morning it looked like there were gonna be some nice clouds out for sunrise so instead of driving toward Vonore and closer to work, I took the old 68 highway towards Sweetwater. I did this knowing there were 3 or 4 barns along that road that were image worthy.
  What I found was a very familiar barn that actually had hey rolls in the field next to it. Cha ching! The beautiful sunrise was coming up directly behind the wonderful old barn so I took shots from a couple of different angles and then moved over into the field to catch the hey rolls.
ISO 100, f/14, 1/3 second, 19mm
  I will still look for barns and hey rolls in the mornings even the hey rolls won't be around much longer. It was a stellar morning being able to catch both of these subjects in one stop though.

1 comment: