Friday, July 15, 2011

FAMILY ALBUM - BAHAMAS CRUISE

  Our vacation cruise to the Bahamas was about traveling together and enjoying being a family without the everyday trials of work, school, practice, etc.,. We had such a fantastic time. I thought I would share some of my favorite images of my family from our vacation. Some of you who are friends of mine on Facebook might have these in my album already.

My son, Casey, and daughter, Jocelyn with drink a non-alcoholic Strawberry Daiquiri in their souvenir monkey head glasses. They got a big kick out of drinking the non-alcoholic drinks all week. They sure did beat the heat.
This is my wonderful & beautiful wife, Melissa, relaxing in Charleston, SC right before we left to go get on the ship.
Jocy cooling off in the Carnival Fantasy pool. This is where she spent most of her time
This probably my favorite pic of Casey. We were docked in Nassau and waiting for Melissa to finish breakfast before we headed out on shore. He looked at me all serious like  but seemed very natural.
Jocy poses for me on the beach at Port Lucaya, Freeport, Grand Bahama Island. These rocks made for a great photo spot.
Casey being Casey at Paradise Island Beach, Nassau.
Melissa enjoys the cool, clear surf at Paradise Island Beach.
We dressed for dinner on our last night on the ship and we took several photos out on deck. The port deck never looked as good as it did with Melissa's gorgeous smile on it.
Group shot. The quality of the image went down hill once I jumped in. Definitely look better behind the lens.:-)
Casey and Jocy pose for a shot on the big staircase in the center of the ship right before we went to dinner.
Jocy took control of the old Canon and caught a shot of Melissa and me on the rocky beach at Port Lucaya. I love this shot despite me being in it. My wife definitely overcompensated for me.
   I hope you enjoyed my vacation family shots. I sure enjoyed posting them. I love my family and sure hope we don't wait another 5 years before we can vacation again.





No comments:

Post a Comment