Saturday, September 29, 2012

ABRAM'S CREEK REFLECTION

ISO 100, f/20, 2 seconds, 19mm
  On the way to Abram's Falls we stopped a couple of times to photograph some of the beautiful cascades along Abram's Creek.
  Today's post is the from the first stop we made on the trail. I noticed the reflection happening with the yellow & orange trees across the river. Peak fall color is about 2 weeks away but there is plenty of colors happening early in the Smokies. Especially in the higher elevations.
  I think I surprised John and Lynn by jumping into the stream to achieve the composition I wanted so very early on our hike. There was no way I could get what I wanted from this reflection from the bank though and I assured them that I do this all the time while hiking and so far have never dealt with blisters on my feet from hiking in them wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment