Wednesday, August 15, 2012

EVENING ROLLS

ISO 100, f/20, 1/10 Second, 19mm
  I know what you are saying, "More Hey Rolls?". I know, I can't resist these things. This field is located on Hwy 72 east just outside of Vonore, TN. After shooting in the rain on Monday I had to take some pictures with the beautiful white clouds and blue sky we were treated with on Tuesday evening.
  The excess hey that was left over and laying on the ground as well as the grooves left by the tractor and bailing machine wraps itself around the shape of the field and fence row to the right. All of these shapes work their way right back to this particular roll in the foreground. Would have loved to got a low, in-your-face composition of this guy but I wouldn't have been standing below it and the rest of the rolls and hillside would not have been visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment