Thursday, December 23, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

  Probably won't get to post another photo until next week sometime so I thought I would capture something Christmas-sy and post.
  This is my wife's centerpiece on our dining room table. She created both the wreath and the centerpiece which is filled with Christmas ornaments and lights. At night it is lit up with a beautiful blue light.  I took the shot during the day because I just happen to love the lines created by the sun shining through the blinds and the way they change direction from the table to the wreath and on to the centerpiece and chair back.
  Hope everyone has a great and safe Christmas! See you next week.

Details: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS, Tamron 28-80 @28mm, ISO 100, 3 exposure HDR at f/25.0

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas for you and you family... God Bless you all!!!

    ReplyDelete