Sunday, December 19, 2010

JOCY'S TREE

 Getting a little in Christmas spirit tonight! My daughter, Jocelyn, one day started to make her own Christmas Tree in her bedroom. My wife was trying to get her to clean her room at the time so she ended up having to tear down her creation with the incentive that we would buy her a small tree to put in her room.
  Needless to say we bought her the tree, mounted it on a stool in the corner of her bedroom and she decorated it. 
  It is a beautiful little tree, but this evening I noticed that when the lights are out in her room and the tree lights are on, it creates a kaleidoscope of light against the walls.  I immediately grabbed the camera, set it up, and snapped off a bunch of shots.
  The last shots I took turned out to be the best. I used a small aperature to create a burst effect with the lights on the tree.  The stocking she hung on the tree for her stuffed animals both reflected and let through light and created a great effect.
  Happy Holidays from the Denham household!

Details: Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS, Tamron 28-80mm lens @ 28mm, ISO 100, f/16, 5 sec., single image HDR.

No comments:

Post a Comment