Friday, August 3, 2012

WATER LILLY

ISO 100, f/2.2, 1/50, 85mm
  We were greeted the other day with a beautiful little bloomer of a Water Lilly in my wife's pond in here flower garden. Actually, there are 3 of the Lillies that are blooming and they are gorgeous.
  This evening I had some great light with an incoming storm and grabbed the 85mm and set up the tripod to try and capture a reflection of the lone Lilly that was blooming at that time. I struggled with angles that I both liked and had a reflection. The shot above was the only angle that I liked and it just provided a touch of a reflection. I stopped the shot up to catch a shallow depth of field.
  Mostly post-processed in Adobe Lightroom 4 with a partial dreamland effect from Perfect Effects 3 Free to enhance color.

No comments:

Post a Comment