Saturday, June 9, 2012

PEACEFUL, EASY FEELING

ISO 100, f/20, 3.2 seconds, 19mm
  Friday morning was almost a bust as far as photography goes. Although I was out early enough, finding something that jumps out at me and screams "Take my picture". I happened to notice some thick fog crawling along one of the small farm hillsides on a back road that I had not traveled on before.
  This old barn seemed to be a good candidate for a subject against the foggy background. This neat wooden post provided the foreground element with the fence row and road side leading the eye through the shot.
  The sunlight in the background was blowing out the shot instead of providing morning color so I converted to black and white with OnOne Software's Perfect Effects Free 3 using the Secret Formula effect.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful image. Nice use of the fence for foreground interest and leading lines! I like!

    ReplyDelete