Tuesday, March 8, 2011

POTENTIAL

Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS, Tamron 28-80 lens @ 70mm, ISO 100, f/5.6, 1/5 sec.
  Back in August I made a trip up to the University of Tennessee Gardens in Knoxville, TN and mozied around shooting the plants and flowers for a couple of hours.  This little Water Lilly caught my eye when I walked through the gate.  Just kinda sticking up out of the water waiting for the sun to shine showing some wonderful potential for color when it opens up.
  As a matter of fact, about an hour later when I came back around the sun was up and the Lilly was opening up. It definitely reached that potential.
Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS, Tamron 28-80 lens @ 80mm, ISO 100, f/5.6, 1/50 sec.

1 comment:

  1. What an AMAZING capture here Jerry, utterly beautiful! Great DOF here, I love it!!

    ReplyDelete