Wednesday, July 18, 2012

KEFAUVER BENCH REFLECTION

ISO 100, f/20, 8 Seconds, 19mm
  The clouds this morning for sunrise were absolutely incredible! I made it out to Kefauver Park in Madisonville and walked around the walking trail until I found a couple of neat compositions to capture a reflection in the large duck pond.
  My original comp was to use the geese as silhouettes on the pond with the reflection around them. Unfortunately, they weren't very cooperative and I had to move elsewhere.
  This comp is very similar to the last pic that I took from here from behind a bench looking across the pond. This time I was on the opposite side of the pond. This is actually facing slightly south of the sunrise. These clouds facing this direction were really exploding from right to left across the frame.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment