Saturday, February 4, 2012

G'MORNING

Canon EOS Rebel XS, Promaster 19-35 lens @ 19mm, ISO 100, f/16, 1.0 second
  Friday morning was one of the most beautiful sunrises that I've seen in a while.
  After dropping Jocy off at school I motored off down a familiar road and quickly ventured down to the water's edge where I found a row of tree stumps that in the summer time would be covered with water. This time of year the TVA keeps the water levels low and they are quite visible and lined the shoreline. I let them lead my frame all the way to the gorgeous light of the sunrise with it's streaking clouds. I didn't even have to use a long shutter speed to achieve it.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot. What a peaceful and serene shot. Well done buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color in this. Nice and calm feeling.

    ReplyDelete