Monday, January 2, 2012

BLUE STREAK

Canon Rebel XS, Promaster 19-35 lens @ 19mm, Polarizer, ND8, ND400, ISO 100, f/20, 4 min.
  When I said that Blue Symmetry was my last post from mine and Jim's photo jaunt to the Springville Pump House, I lied. I looked back through the shots and found this 4 minute exposure that after I processed, had to post.
  The blue hue combined with the streaks in the clouds was exactly what I was after with my long exposures and didn't realize I achieved this until tonight.
  I unknowingly jumped in front of Jim to shoot from this angle with the small drainage lead in to the  rocks and then the buoy. The clouds actually got brighter right above the red light on top of the buoy drawing more attention to it.

1 comment:

  1. Nice color in this. I like how the top of that pole thing is kinda framed by the white in the sky.

    ReplyDelete