Friday, June 24, 2011

TELLICO RIVER CALM

Canon EOS REBEL XS, Promaster 19-35 lens @ 19mm, ISO 100, f/16, 1/13 sec.
  Something I don't seem to get enough photos of when in the Cherokee National Forest is the Cherokee National Forest.  When exiting the forest last Saturday, I noticed this spot in the Tellico River that was smooth as glass.  This is not very common on the river and thought I would grab a reflection to go along with my waterfall shots on the day.
  I definitely would like to come back to this exact spot in late October-early November when the fall color at it's brightest.  In mid-June, however, the green glow of the forest with the sun beating down on it is still a beautiful sight to see. Especially against an incredible blue sky.
  If I get some time tomorrow, I will post another image. If I don't though, it will be over a week due to me going on vacation with my family. Hopefully will have some great stuff to post after though.

No comments:

Post a Comment